Good News! Old Etisalat 4gig Renews Automatically - Zoombite

Tech at its Peak.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 19 May 2016

Good News! Old Etisalat 4gig Renews Automatically


I was shocked when I saw this. You guys should remember the Etisalat 4gig Cheat. Mine was going to expire today@ 12am. I was about to sleep, then I got this message saying:

Dear customer, Your Monthly data bonus balance is 4096 MB valid till 2016-06-19 00:00. Dial *200# to purchase data bundles.Get 3.5GB data for N2000. Dial *229*2*8#. Valid/30days. For more info, dial *200#

Here's a ScreenShot



I quickly checked my Account Balance to see if my money was intact. So those who activated their 4gig plan on the 20th of last month should have gotten their messages now and those who did theirs the following day should keep calm and wait for their Alert!

#Happy Surfing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages